Panfan warrants the Product shall be free of faulty material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the purchase date. The obligation of the manufacturer under this agreement is limited to replacing defective parts once received by Panfan Marketing Ltd herinafter referred to as Panfan or it's distributor with proof of purchase. The warranty is subject to the following conditions.
1. The Customer shall inform Panfan, or it's Authorised Service Agent, as soon as warranty claim arises.
2. Warranty is void if installation was not in accordance with instructions or if Product has been tampered with or damaged by accident, short circuit, loaded beyond rating or otherwise damaged by improper operation or use.
3. The customer shall arrange for the Product, suitably packed to prevent damage in transit, to be returned to Panfan Service Agent. The Customer shall be responsible for and shall pay all packing and freight costs to and from the Authorised Service Agent.
4. The Customer shall include with the Product a notice in writing specifying the fault, together with the sales docket, or other documentation evidencing the purchase of the Product. NO WARRANTY CLAIM WILL BE VALIDATED UNLESS THE CUSTOMER CAN ESTABLISH PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT FROM PANFAN LLC, PANFAN INTERNATIONAL LTD, OR IT'S AUTHORISED RETAILERS.
5. Panfan's Authorised Service Agent shall examine the Product on delivery. Panfan or it's Authorised Service Agent may validate the warranty claim, in which event it or it's agent shall repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship free of charge or expense to the Customer, and shall arrange for the Product to be returned to the Customer at the Customers expense. Panfan does not warrant that repair and delivery shall take place within a particular period, and shall not be liable for any loss or consequential damage while the Product is being repaired.
6. Panfan, through it's Authorised Service Agents, may invalidate a warranty claim if the defect complained of has arisen, wholly or substantially, for any reason other than faulty manufacture, parts and labour. If Panfan, through it's Authorised Service Agents, invalidates the warranty claim, it shall inform the Customer the same. Panfan's Authorised Service Agent will repair the Product at the Customers request, provided that the Customer shall pay the Panfan Service Agent it's usual charges in respect of such repair within agreed terms from the date of invoice. Customer shall be responsible for re-delivery of the Product to the installation address. All consumables which may include items such as Carbon Filters, are NOT covered by this warranty.
7. Panfan and it's Agents shall be held harmless in all cases for any and all damage or loss or consequential loss due to a problem arising from an installation that could cause damage or put at risk any persons or property.
8. Subject to clause 5 and to any implied conditions or warranties which cannot be excluded ("non-excludable terms") under the Trade Practices Act ( or any other equivalent legislation in USA , Canada , Alaska , or Mexico ). Panfan excludes all warranties, conditions and representations which are not expressly stated herein, and excludes all liability (including, without limitation, liability for negligence and liability for direct or consequential loss or damage) to the Consumer or property in respect of the Product. With respect to any non excludable terms, to the extent permitted Panfan limits it's liability to the remedies specified in clause 5.
In the event of a warranty claim, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and be assured that your claim will be taken seriously and as quickly as possible.
Please use the contact form found here to contact us regarding your warranty
Or email us at email@example.com